1. Type of Personal Information that we collect
Bonelli Editore collects two kinds of information: Personal Information and anonymous data; also, we may use either Personal and Anonymous Data to create a third kind of information: aggregate data. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Registration data provided when creating an account, such as your name, date of birth, sex, location, contact details, email address, username, password and taxpayer's code number;
Transaction information that you provide when asking for information or purchasing one of our products/services on our websites or applications, such as delivery address, phone number, and payment information;
Personal Data provided when using our sites and applications, or our applications on third-party platforms and websites, such as social networking websites; or when users link their profile on a third party platform or website with their registration account;
Location Information when you visit our websites or use our application, comprising information about your location provided by a mobile device that interacts with one of our websites or applications (also using beacon technologies) or associated with your IP address, if the processing of this information is allowed by law.
2. How Bonelli Editore collects your Personal Information and why
We collect information to allow operations strictly connected and instrumental to the managing of user and client relations, such as, for instance, the performance of a contract for the sale of goods and/or services and the verification of the above-mentioned relations; the correct execution of the contractual obligation we assumed towards users/clients and vice-versa, and the accounting and tax obligation thus originated; the fulfilment of obligation requested by UE laws, rules and regulations, or provisions given by legitimated authorities and supervisory and control bodies. Finally, we will share Personal Information, when requested, with the competent tax offices or other public Administration Offices, in agreement with laws in force.
To collect Personal Information, we use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, and web beacons when a user visits our websites and applications or uses our application on third-party sites and platforms.
3. Sharing Personal Information with other companies
We do not share your Personal Information outside Sergio Bonelli Editore SpA, except a limited number of cases that include:
when you give your consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with another company, using the following methods:
When we collaborate with financial institutions with the aim of offering products and services with the trademark of both our and their companies; although, we act this way only when permitted by laws in force. Furthermore, in those cases, the financial institutions are prohibited to use your Personal Information for purposes outside of the offering of products and services with both trademarks.
When other companies provide services such as home delivery and client support on our behalf; anyways, these companies are forbidden to use your Personal Information for purposes outside of what we requested of them or provided for by law.
When we share Personal Information with third parties in relation to the sale of an activity, for the purpose of applying our user conditions or rules, ensuring safety and protection of visitors in our, or third-party websites, safeguarding our rights and properties and rights and properties of our visitors or third parties, to fulfill duties of legal proceedings or in other case when we, in good faith, believe that law demands the sharing of Information.
4. Controls and options
You can assert several controls and options about our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. In pursuance of national laws, controls, and options may include:
Rectification and updating of data, except when you change your email address (that requires the activation of a new account and the cancellation of the old registration account);
changing your options for subscriptions, newsletters, and notifications;
choosing if you want to receive offers and promotions about our products and services or products and services that we believe may be interesting for you;
you have the option to allow us to share your Personal Information with other companies, to enable them to send you offers and promotions about their;
you can choose if you want to receive tailored advertising from different ad networks, Data exchange and marketing analysis services or other service providers.
You can ask for access to your Personal Information in our possession, request their updating or deletion. You have the right to exercise these controls and options, and require access to your Personal Information contacting our Customer Care service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you don't agree to our collecting of your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide some products and services. Furthermore, some of our services may not be able to take into account the user's interests and preferences.
If you have questions about specific Personal Information that we manage and collect, please contact our Customer Care service: email@example.com
5. Information security, integrity, and conservation
7. Your rights
According to Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you are entitled to obtain confirmation and communication of your Personal Information in our possession, receive any information about these data processing and updating, supplementing and rectification, and object to the treatment of the data.
8. Data controller
The Data controller is Sergio Bonelli Editore SpA – Milano, via M. Buonarroti n. 38. The responsible for data processing is Luciana Paravano.
You can assert your rights, according to Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and have access to your Personal Information to be informed of their content and use or, on legitimate grounds, request that they are rectified, updated, supplemented, canceled, or you can object to their processing, writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aggregate data. Aggregate data are information about user groups or categories, which do not identify single users and cannot reasonably be used to identify them.
- Anonymous data. Anonymous data is information that does not identify, directly or indirectly, single users and cannot reasonably be used to identify them.
- Application. An application is a program or service that is managed by us (or on our behalf) and can be visualized on several online, mobile or other environments and platforms, included those maintained by third parties, and allow us to interact with our users directly.
- Data controller. The controller of Personal Data and Information, or a body affiliated to Sergio Bonelli Editore SpA that is responsible for the Personal Information collected by sites and applications.
- Responsible for data processing. The responsible for data processing is a person or body that provides Personal Information processing on behalf of one or more data controllers. The responsible is authorized to execute the treatment of data only under the guidelines provided by the controller.
- IP address. The IP (Internet Protocol) address is associated with the access point where you connect to the Internet and is usually controlled by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the company or university of the user. We are allowed to use IP addresses to collect information about the frequency of user visits to the different sections of our sites and application, and we can combine IP Addresses and Personal Information.
- Notification. A notification can be sent to the user's last email address, or by a change notice on our sites and application or by other means in agreement with the laws in force.
- Personal Information. Personal Information (or Personal Data) is the information that (directly or indirectly) identify a particular individual, such as name, physical address, email address and phone number. When it is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, also Anonymous Information is processed as Personal Information.